If you already have some kayaking experience and have run a few rivers – Soča Valley is the perfect destination to enhance your white water kayaking skills while exploring our fascinating country.
Intermediate paddlers should consider the Kayak trip II as a warm up for more experienced paddlers who may be interested to explore different sections with professional guide. We can tailor the tour for you and focus on intermediate skills as we follow along many sections from class I – IV what Soča and Koritnica river have to offer.
• Duration: 2 hours on the river. All together 3 hours
• Drive from our Office: 15 – 20 minutes
• Max guide-to-client ratio: 1:5
• Season: From April till end of October
• Technical: Rapids class 1 – 4 white water. Experience in whitewater kayaking is required.
• Qualified kayaking guides
• Kayaks, paddles and all of the technical gear you will need for kayaking
• Transportation from our office to the route and back to our office
What to bring
Swimming suit, towel, half liter of water in a bottle, snacks, sun screen and lip balm if needed.
Price: 70€ per person