This five-day kayaking course for beginners is the perfect course for those who want to get all the way into kayaking in one fell swoop. By the end of your week kayaking on the Soča river, you may have the opportunity to paddle class III whitewater – and will have the skills and confidence to enjoy it! To take this intense kayaking course you should be in good physical condition and have an aggressive attitude toward learning sports. Some prior kayaking or canoeing experience is helpful, but not necessary.
Our five-day kayaking clinics provide both an introduction to kayaking and a solid base from which to move into more advanced kayaking. Spending the first morning in the secure learning environment of a calm water, we progress gradually to moving water and finally to class II whitewater kayaking. Five-day kayak course give you the time to hone the whitewater kayaking skills you learn in the first two days and to move well beyond them by working on surfing, rolling your kayak and making river maneuvers on class II+ and class III whitewater.
• Skill level: Aggressive beginner
• Prerequisites: None
• Minimum age: 14
• Min. No. of participants: 4
• Start/end time: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Price: 370€ per person includes all equipment, instruction, catered, picnic-style lunch and transportation from our base to and from the paddling sites.
Top 3 reasons to go:
• A great way to dive into the sport of whitewater kayaking with an intensive week of instruction.
• Our friendly professional kayak instructors are CPR, First Aid and SWR certified and love passing on their passion for the sport. Our ratio of 1 instructor to 4 students assures lots of personal attention.
• Our full service Kamp Liza offers onsite camping and lodging
We will be offering this course 1 week each month starting on a Monday from May through September. Send us email to check availability and trip details.