The Terramystica classic rafting trip will take you through approximately 10 km of Soča valley most inspiring wilderness and allow you to connect with our world-class scenery.
Quick facts to know:
- Must be able to swim.
- Experience level: No prior rafting experience is required
- Check-in: Start and end at the Terramystica booking place 15 min before departure.
- Duration: Approximately 3 hours round trip from the Terramystica booking place and around 1,5 hours of rafting on the river.
- Restrictions: Children must be 6+ years of age.
Terramystica outdoor specialists will provide everything you need for an incredible day on the river.
- Instruction, training and leadership from qualified rafting guides
- Rafting gear, wetsuits, jackets, booties, helmets and life jackets
- Transportation from our office to the route and back to our office
We start rafting every day at 9:00, 13:00 and 16:30 at Terramystica booking place.
What to bring:
- Swimming suit
Other items we recommend that you bring:
- Sun screen
- Lip balm
- Brimmed hat
- Light long-sleeve shirt (for sun protection)
- Sun glasses, Light rain gear, Camera (waterproof)
- Extra snacks if you get really hungry, for a growing teenager, or have dietary restrictions or allergies.