When water level’s at its best and conditions are great The Long One rafting trip takes you from Upper part till end of our classic rafting Trip
Quick facts to know:
- Must be able to swim.
- Experience level: No prior rafting experience is required
- Check-in: Start and end at the Terramystica booking place 15 min before departure.
- Duration: Approximately 5 hours round trip from the Terramystica booking place and around 4 hours of rafting on the river.
- Restrictions: Children must be 6+ years of age.
Terramystica outdoor specialists will provide everything you need for an incredible day on the river.
- Instruction, training and leadership from qualified rafting guides
- Rafting gear, wetsuits, jackets, booties, helmets and life jackets
- Transportation from our office to the route and back to our office
Times and prices:
We start rafting every day at 09:00 at Terramystica booking place in Camp Liza. By request also in afternoon.
What to bring:
- Sswimming suit
Other items we recommend that you bring:
- Sun screen
- Lip balm
- Brimmed hat
- Light long-sleeve shirt (for sun protection)
- Sun glasses
- Light rain gear
- Camera (waterproof)
- Extra snacks if you get really hungry, for a growing teenager, or have dietary restrictions or allergies.