Our Upper Part rafting trip is a shorter version of a Classic trip. Suitable for people who already did one big activity in that day or wants to take it easy through the trip with less people on the river. It starts where Trenta valley ends. It Winds you through beautiful scenery with class 2 rapids.
Quick facts to know:
- Must be able to swim.
- Experience level: No prior rafting experience is required
- Check-in: Start and end at the Terramystica booking place 15 min before departure.
- Duration: Approximately 2 hours round trip from the Terramystica booking place and around 45min to 1h of rafting on the river.
- Restrictions: Children must be 6+ years of age.
Terramystica outdoor specialists will provide everything you need for an incredible day on the river.
- Instruction, training and leadership from qualified rafting guides
- Rafting gear, wetsuits, jackets, booties, helmets and life jackets
- Transportation from our office to the route and back to our office
We start rafting every day at 13:30 at Terramystica booking place in Camp Liza (see location). By request also in the morning or late afternoon.
What to bring:
- Swimming suit
Other items we recommend that you bring:
- Sun screen
- Lip balm
- Brimmed hat
- Light long-sleeve shirt (for sun protection)
- Sun glasses
- Light rain gear
- Camera (waterproof)
- Extra snacks if you get really hungry, for a growing teenager, or have dietary restrictions or allergies.