Attending the Weekend kayak course lays the foundation for your kayaking career! First time kayakers must take the skill building flat water practice day first. What we cover in this class sets the groundwork for whitewater kayaking! You’ll learn all about the kayak, all necessary equipment, and the language of kayaking. Safety and good judgment are emphasized at all times.
Sampler guide for Weekend course
• 1 day: Introduction to kayaking, necessary gear, basic skills. Flat water, rapids class I white water.
• 2 day: Learn all the basic skills. Practice after demonstration. Rapids class I – II white water.
• 3 day: Explanation of when and where you might use particular skills. Practice after demonstration.
• Duration: 3 hours on the river every day. All together 9 hours (3 days).
• Drive from our Office: 15 minutes
• Max guide-to-client ratio: 1:4
• Season: From April till end of October
• Technical: flat water, rapids class 1 – 2+ white water
• Min no. of participants: 2
• Qualified kayak instructors
• Kayaks, paddles and all of the technical gear you will need for kayaking
• Transportation from our office to the route and back to our office
What to bring
Swimming suit, towel, half liter of water in a bottle, sun screen and lip balm if needed, Extra snacks if you get really hungry, are a growing teenager, or have dietary restrictions or allergies.
Price for Weekend Course: 198€ per person